Toowoomba Flower Festival
Join us for a trip to the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers in Queensland.
On the way you will visit Tamworth, the Country Music Capital of Australia,
Glen Innes, the Land of the Beardies and Tenterfield "Birthplace
of Our Nation" before spending three fabulous nights in Toowoomba
Nothing reinforces Toowoomba's reputation as the Garden City more
than the annual Carnival of Flowers. Toowoomba is loacated at the
juncture of major highways from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and
Darwin. Close to 150,000 seedlings are propagated, and then planted
out to bloom at the critical time. The Carnival has a parade which
passes straight straight through the centre of town, so that we
can have a good view of the parade, we have reserved tickets in
the Grandstand built
on the street.
To enquire about this tour or
book this or any other tour click here.
Included In This Tour
- Pick up from your home, transport to Toowoomba and return to your
doorstep. (metropolitan area only)
- Minimum three star accommodation, twin share.
- Fully cooked breakfast and three course dinner at motels.
- Lunch day 4.
- Entry, tour and tasting of Olive Grove.
- Special seating to view the Carnival of Flowers Parade.
- Entry to Prize Winning Gardens
- Guided driving tour of Toowoomba including prize winning
gardens with a Local Guide.
- Viewing of the Australian Standing Stones.
Tour Fee (Inc.GST)
Members = $999.00 per person twin share
Non members = $1029.00 per person twin share
Single supplement $195.00
Thursday, 20th to Tuesday 25th September, 2007.
Minimum loading 15 passengers by 2nd August, 2007
To enquire about this tour or book this or any
other tour click here.